Sunday, October 15, 2017

Loving my home.

I have been in my little cottage for 11 months now. I am still loving it. Poppy the crazy cat is still crazy. She is such good company and I love her so much.

Work is going ok, although I could happily retire today! I'll just have to keep hoping for a lotto win.
I try not to waste my days off on boring stuff, life is too short.

I recently went on an epic road trip from home (near Sydney) to Alice Springs, Uluru and Kings Canyon. It was amazing! I drove 7,000 klms. The passenger I had was not the best.....lots of problems and no longer one of my friends. Lessons learnt and I feel stronger now. My car was awesome and I had an almost perfect drive. (Hitting a sheep was not so good). No damage to the car which was great.

My garden is looking good and we are getting about 5 eggs a day from the girls!
Poppy loves walking in the paddock with me. She is always up for an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment